Friday, August 6, 2010

Yet Another Game

Sandy here:

The girls still love peekaboo (I have visions of them being in high school and me saying "Where's Tava?" although then I don't think it will be as funny--there might be grounding involved), and they have a new twist on the classic. Watch carefully and you will also see some crazy dancing (aka jumping). You will also notice a large shoe in the video--that's mine. The girls love to cart our shoes around, sometimes making us wear them, sometimes wearing them as their own handshoes and sometimes trying to wear and walk with them on their feet.

These sorts of games/interactions happen at our house on a regular basis, but usually by the time I try to capture it, the girls have moved on to hair pulling, toy stealing, or their new favorite: "almost" biting.



I especially like Tava's crazy laughter--you sure wouldn't want to meet her in the jungle alone at night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see the new posts of the girls. They have sure grown and
got walking down real well. Love
their laughter. We just got home
yesterday from SC. We stayed with
Jack & Charlotte for 4 days while
their parents went for a 10th anniversary get a way to Savannah
to a golf resort & spa. The kids
were good but Jack is busy all the
time. Charlotte is 7 yrs. She is a
good helper. I have a friend that
her son and daughter-in-law have
quads age 3. I can't imagine the
work. Almost time for school
everyone I know goes back Aug. 18.
Sandy have a good year. Love
Aunt Carole